snap it {red}


this week i have been through my photo albums & chosen splashes of red. i think it would have to be one of my favourite colours & looking through these images is making me miss summer time. fresh ripe tomatoes & the sun flare that comes with the season.

please add your snap it blog post to the list below & enjoy visiting some of the links. {i'm off to spend the day making friends with 25 preschoolers so will be popping over to see your snaps once recovered!!}
next weeks topic is something that looks like a letter of the alphabet

13 comments:

  1. My favourite accessory colour for everything, in particular the kitchen. I'll be sure to pop up a post after the school run, later Snap It, love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thee are wonderful. Don't worry, summer will be back before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its my accessory colour too - love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Red is such a striking colour! love the table and chairs shot and the tin and the bike - oh who am i kidding i love them all! Good luck with kinder duty...i'm on Friday afternoon .... that should be a lot of fun xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the red bike! Wish I could still ride a bike....seem to have forgotten how to! Very wobbly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh beautiful collection of RED goodness :) I love the 1st two in your collage.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, fab series of red shots. It really is such a vibrant spectacular colour. I've enjoyed this week's topic xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely red pics! i think it's an autumn colour...all those red leaves around always seem to pop with the grey skies ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Red is definitely a favourite colour of mine. I love that photo of the bike.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the colour red! Your collage is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love red. This week is an easy one, next week might be a bit trickier!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great collage. Love the doll in the trolley, albeit a little freaky looking ;)

    ReplyDelete