living & dreaming

have you got a list of dreams you want to achieve in your life? i love to make lists in my mind & in my note books of where i would like to be in five years time. i think it's good to evaluate life's journey & to follow the path to happy days. sure there are sad days added to the mix but i find if i concentrate on the good everything seems sunnier. my husband & i love to talk about holiday dreams, home improvement dreams & dreams of how we can bring up our children to be the best they can & most importantly the happiest they can. i saw this sign as we took a drive & couldn't help but photograph it as we drove past. it's become a focus of mine to live my dream today.

3 comments:

  1. Perfect sign, we should all try to live the dream and set ourselves goals

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why i just happen to be looking at land & cars while i'm reading blogs today, squee, so close, SO CLOSE!! A new family car, can't say we're spoilt, we've had the current one since we got married um, 15 years & 4 children ago, it just won't die & we love it, perfect for the future farm. Love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so get this. Whenever I start to get caught up in the insignificant stuff and worrying about things like money or whether I fit in or not or other superficial woes, I try to adopt this mentality. Focus on the good, work through the bad and never give up on those dreams... because more than likely they will all eventually come true, in one way or another xo

    ReplyDelete